Abstract Submission Deadline: October 1, 2023
The seventh of the Stroke Academy, which is the pinnacle of stroke science in Turkey, will be
physically held in Pine Bay Hotel Kuşadası on 2-5 November 2023 this year. Poster and oral
presentation platforms will be held at the Academy where you can evaluate your scientific studies.
Stroke Academy Organizing Committee
POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED DURING THE SUMMARY APPLICATION OF ABSTRACTS AND SUBMITTING RULES
Abstracts should be submitted online via the website using the abstract system. Abstracts sent by e- mail or post regardless of the system will not be accepted. Since the abstracts sent over the internet will be printed in the same way if accepted, attention should be paid to typographical errors.
The papers to be presented at the congress should be in the form of experimental studies, clinical studies and original case reports, which can contribute to scientific development and should give a conclusion message. Since the abstracts sent over the internet will be printed in the same way, attention should be paid to typographical errors. The authors are responsible for all typographical errors.
- Abstracts will be collected through the online abstract system.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- Names should be written in lowercase letters with only the first letter capitalized.
- The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be specified.
- Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are the exception.)
- If an abbreviation is used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be stated in parentheses.
- In the abstract, the aim of the study and the methods used should be briefly stated, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical detail and the result should be explained within the framework of the presented findings.
- Summary; purpose, method, findings and results should be written using the titles.
- The entire abstract should not exceed 1000 words, excluding the title, author's name and surname.
Abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will be excluded from the evaluation regardless of their content.
Evaluation of Papers
The evaluation will be made by the Abstract Evaluation Committee, keeping the names/surnames and institutions of the researchers confidential. The result of the evaluation will be sent to all the paper holders as a result letter.
You should prepare your presentation slide based on the following features.
- Title, ethics committee approval, conflict of interest statement (1 slide)
- Rationale and literature summary (1 slide)
- Purpose, plan and design (1 or maximum 2 slides)
- Results-1-2-3 (3 slides, picture can have 3 extra slides, max 3+3 slides)
- Discussion/comment (2 slides)
- Acknowledgments, future projection (1 slide)
Accepted abstracts will be published in full text in the special issue of the Turkish Journal of Cerebrovascular Diseases.